My Getting Ready Routine
1) Amber & Moss candle by P.F. Candle Co - You've probably heard of P.F. Candle Co, if not seen their incredibly scented candles at your local Urban Outfitters. But in case you haven't, trust me on this one and go buy yourself a fresh candle or two (I promise it will be more than worth it!). I love to burn this lil guy at all hours of the day, especially as I'm getting ready for work.
2) Leave-in Conditioner spray by EVOLVh- I basically never blow dry my hair (I've never been very good at it - I blame my thick hair but it also doesn't help that I never practice doing it). This conditioning spray is one of my favorite post-shower products because it keeps the frizz down as my hair air dries. Take a look at my other EVOLVh post if you're in need of a moisturizing shampoo and/or conditioner.
3) Pa + G | Hyperpigmentation serum by Odacite - I scored this fancy oil serum in an Instagram giveaway a few months back, but it wasn't until recently that I began to use it on a regular basis. With the start of the new year, I was looking to add something to my skin care regimen and this face oil was just the ticket. It can be used as a spot treatment or with your daily moisturizer (see how I used it in combination with #5 down below). Once I was using it daily, my skin showed noticeable results -- less breaking out and more dewy, moisturized glow. I have the antioxidants and polyphenols from this Papaya-Geranium blend to thank for that!
4) Mint Julips Lip Scrub by Lush - I'm usually pretty good about staying hydrated and always have chapstick on hand. But with the colder weather that we've been having lately, my lips have been on the rougher side. This scrub from Lush has a deliciously sweet minty flavor and I love the feeling of rubbing the sugar granules between my lips. It gets them so smooth!
5) Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream by Fresh - I am OBSESSED with this moisturizing cream! For the past year I was religiously using my Aloette face lotion (still love), but around Christmas I was introduced to this little miracle jar and am completely addicted. It has a beautiful, light scent -- fresh, with a hint of cucumber. I dab the smallest amount on my cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin and mix it with 2-3 drops of the Pa + G serum. It keeps my face feeling moisturized and fresh all day - no heavy oily feeling and I don't get greasy by end of day. Now, time to get my hands on a second jar! ;)