Why You Should Try A Meal Delivery Service
"There aren't enough hours in a day..."
Sound familiar? Whether you're trying to balance school, jobs, family, friends, career and/or a social life, chances are you've got better things to do with your time than spend it grocery shopping. Let's be honest, wouldn't you rather spend that time doing something else anyways? I know I'd rather be putting on a face mask or snuggling with Zeus...
A few months ago Chris and I decided to try out a meal delivery service, Sun Basket, and we haven't looked back since.
In case you aren't convinced already on saving time, here's a few more reasons to give meal deliveries a chance:
- Flexible - Whether you're cooking for one, two, or feeding a family, there are options for everyone (and every food preference as well: vegan, vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free). When Chris is out of town, I always have the second serving of food for lunch the next day! (My coworkers are always jealous of my "leftover" lunches.)
- Works with your schedule - Traveling for work or going on vacation? You can adjust the number of meals or skip weeks any time you want.
- Saves time - This one already explains itself.
- Promotes variety - Before cooking with Sun Basket, I never really took the time to get creative with dinners and would fall into the same routine stuff (chicken & veggies, pasta, etc.). I love the variety of recipes and flavors that are offered. And I never feel wasteful with unique sauces or spices because you only get the amount you need (rather than having a full jar sitting in your pantry never to be used again.)
- What are you waiting for? Save $40 on your first box here
A few of my favorite recipes over the past months:
- Thai Turkey Lettuce Cups
- Barbacoa Pulled Pork Sliders with Apple Slaw
- Spicy Steak Fajitas with Avocado Salsa
- Shrimp Fettucine with Broccoli and Parsley-Pecan Pesto
If you try it out, let me know what you think!