This past month I committed myself to a few things:
- cutting alcohol out of my diet
- making time to get on my mat at least 3x a week
- consuming more vegetables
Thanks to some discipline, having a CorePower yoga studio down the street from my office, and the new Breville juicer I got for Christmas, I was able to stick through the month and accomplish all three of these goals.
I pulled out my good ol' Pressed Juicery JUICE book and made my own version of Greens 3 which is my new favorite juice.
With your juicer or blender, combine the ingredients below for a drink packed with essential vitamins and minerals (like vitamins K, A, B, and C):
- Multiple handfuls of spinach
- Large cucumber
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 Fuji apple
- 1 lemon
- 1 small lime
- 1" piece of ginger (peeled)
- Few sprigs of mint