St Thomas is a small, beautiful island, located in the Caribbean not far from Puerto Rico. Although it has been a U.S. territory since we purchased it in 1917, the island still has a very international feel to it (and it's officially the farthest place I've now traveled to)!
THINGS TO DO IN ST THOMAS, USVI
- Drive on the left side of the road
- Buy (and take shots of) Naked Turtle Rum -- don't waste its great taste by drowning it in mixed drinks!
- Take the tram up to Paradise Point (and order a Bushwacker) - Charlotte Amalie
- Charter a speedboat and island hop - St John, St Croix, Virgin Gorda and other islands
- Visit the Baths - Virgin Gorda, BVI (don't forget your passport!)
- Get some BBQ Chicken from a local market
- Eat fresh fish - my recommendation, Mahi
- Enjoy the warm and beautiful water! Snorkel, kayak, SUP and jet ski - Magen's Bay
- Go out to Duffy's Love Shack, order a Painkiller and dance the night away - Red Hook